Bacon and Onion Bread
Posted by CarFunSale
- Ready made bread dough
- Chopped Bacon
- Chopped Onions
- Chopped Greenpeppers
Onions. Remember to delegate peeling and chopping them, as it burns your eyes.
- Fry bacon, onion and greenpeppers in a pan.
- Roll out bread dough and spread bacon mix on surface.
- Roll up like a swissroll.
- Put into flat bottom potjie and bake on coles or
- put into a ovensafe dish and bake in oven.
This entry was posted in Recipes
. Bookmark the permalink
. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post
or leave a trackback: Trackback URL