Cream Onion Chicken
Posted by Dianna Da Costa
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium green pepper
- 500g chicken breast
- 2 table spoons of oil
- 1 packet royco white onion soup
- 400 ml milk
- In a swartpotjie on coals:
- Fry onion in oil. Add chicken, when chicken is done add green pepper.
- Mix white onion soup and milk and add to chicken.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and serve with rice or pasta
This entry was posted in Chicken
. Bookmark the permalink
. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post
or leave a trackback: Trackback URL