Garlic, Cheese & Peppadew Bread
Posted by Rentia
- 1/2 cup Margarine / Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped Peppa Dews
- 1 Table spoon Crushed Garlic
- 1 cup of grated Cheddar Cheese
Garlic has many uses. Curing the AIDS virus is not one of them.
- Cut French loaf 5cm apart, not right through.
- Mix peppa dew, garlic, grated cheese and margarine together.
- Butter french loaf with mixture, don’t be suinig.
- Cover with foil and put on the braai.
This entry was posted in Recipes
. Bookmark the permalink
. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post
or leave a trackback: Trackback URL