All burgers are not created equal. There will be no long introduction story for the braaied Chicken, Feta and Sundried Tomato burger patty. The recipe speaks for itself. This is a development of a recipe published by journalist Lise Beyers a while ago.
- 4 Chiken Breasts
- 2 Feta Wheels
- 1 pack (200g-250g) Sundried Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- If you like herbs, herbs.
- Cut Chicken breasts, Feta and Sundied Tomatoes into pieces.
- Mix the above and Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Herbs in a bowl.
- Divide mixture into four, and make four patties.
- Place foil in a grid, and wet the foil on four places with olive oil. Place the patties on these four spots, and start to braai. Risk of burning is minimal due to the foil, so heat is not your enemy.
- Place another sheet of foil on top, close the grid, and turn. Continue braaing until the patties are set, and then remove the foil from both sides, when each respective sheet is on top.
- Braai until the chicken is done, and serve on buttered prego rolls.
SHARE THIS RECIPE