Posted by Spicegirl
- 1 butternut, skinned and cut into small chunks
- 1 round of feta cheese
- 1 TBSP fresh thyme
- 3 TBSP fresh chives, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cup cream
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- 1 TBSP butter
- Boil the butternut until half cooked.
- Drain and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Crumble the feta cheese on top and sprinkle with thyme, chives and garlic.
- Mix cream, egg, salt and pepper together and pour over the butternut.
- Dot with butter.
- Place in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve warm
SHARE THIS RECIPE