Add recipe info here…
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 bag DENNY Mushroom Cook in sauce
- 1 tin DENNY Creamed Mushroom sauce
- 1 tin DENNY Black Pepper Mushroom sauce
- 1 punnet DENNY Fresh Brown Mushrooms (chopped)
- 6 eggs
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 6 slices fresh bread (toasted to serve)
- 1 packet Jan Braai Boerewors – ( braaied to perfection to serve with the meal)
- Place all 3 sauces in a fireproof pan or potjie, add the chopped mushrooms and mix everything together. Place the pan over medium heat on the fire and let everything heat up evenly.
- Once the sauce is hot, crack the eggs open into the sauce and let them gently cook until cooked, the white must be firm and the yellow still soft.
- Place a generous layer of baby spinach on the bread, top with an egg and lots of sauce. And serve with a piece of Jan Braai Boerewors
SHARE THIS RECIPE