Posted by Amanda Roux
- 6 pork fillets
- 12 garlic heads assorted herbs (own choice)
- Soft butter
- Dash of red wine Salt/pepper
- Olive oil
- Spread the fillets open on a working area.
- Spice with salt pepper and olive oil.
- Crush the inside parts of the garlic heads till fine and mushy.
- Crush herbs fine and mix with the soft butter.
- Add the herb and butter mixture to the garlic.
- Place some of the mixture into each pork fillet and roll each one up and secure with a tooth pick.
- Pour some selected red wine into a dish and place the meat in the dish for +- a half an hour.
- Take out of the dish and braai over a mild fire till butter has melted and the meat is juicy and tender.
- Enjoy with patatoe salad, green salad and breadrolls.
- Mzanzi 4 sjo!!!!
SHARE THIS RECIPE