If you can get hour hands on fresh salmon, make this great sauce to complement the flavours.
- fresh salmon fillets
- olive oil
For the sauce:
- 1 tot soya
- 1/2 tot honey
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped and crushed
- fresh ginger, grated, same amount as the garlic
- 1 chilli, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients together for the sauce.
- Sear the salmon over very hot heat for about 4 minutes. You want the outside to be charred and cooked and the inside still soft and pink.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon and serve with fresh spring onions and lemon juice.
SHARE THIS RECIPE