These mieliepap wraps are very easy to make and you can fill them up with anything you feel like straight from the braai. We stuffed them with braaied steak and a coleslaw.
- 1/2 cup maize meal
- 1.5 cups cake flour
- 1 tot olive
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Mix all the ingredients together with your wooden spoon and make sure all is combined.
- Make a long sausage type roll. Divide the roll into equal parts with a sharp knife.
- Make little balls, prepare a surface with flour and roll out the balls until round and flat like a pancake.
- Heat your pan on the fire, toast the wraps on each side for 10-15 seconds until lightly browned and cooked.
- Braai your steak to your preference and serve the steak topped with coleslaw inside the freshly baked wraps.
SHARE THIS RECIPE