Posted by Leon Witbooi Courtesy Die Burger
- 1 med -large fresh Snoek
Garlic Marinade (1)
- 6-8 large TBSP mayonaise
- 3 large TBSP fine garlic paste
Sweet Marinade (2)
- More or less 6 TBSP fine apricot jam
- Tomato sauce
- Regular chutney
- BBQ spice
- 1 TSP masala
- Clean snoek & salt lightly. Mix marinade 1 and 2 in separate jars. Using a basting brush baste the snoek with marinade 1.
- Place on grill and on the coals.
- Turn the grill 1-2 times while basting.
- Remove snoek and baste with marinade 2 while braaing. Turn the grill 1-2 times while basting.
- It should be lekker moist.
- Remove snoek and serve with garlic bread and salad.
SHARE THIS RECIPE