Jan Braai eating a braaied mushroom prepared by Toni Brockhoven.
I’ve said it before and I say it again: You do not need to braai meat in order to braai on National Braai Day. My vegan friend Toni Brockhoven (who does great work fighting for animal rights and humane treatment of animals) is a shining example of this principle that National Braai Day is for all. These days most braais are pretty accommodating to vegetarians and vegans. But if you are vegan or vegetarian and wish to celebrate National Braai Day without so much as the sight of meat on a grid, then why not join Toni’s braai.
- Organised by Deer Park Café & Beauty Without Cruelty
- Saturday, 24 September 2011
- 3pm to 5pm
- Superb Stellar wines for sale
- Delicious Braai Buffet @ only R100 per head (under 12’s R50) incl glass of wine / juice
- % OF PROCEEDS TO Beauty Without Cruelty
- Deer Park Café Deer park avenue Vredehoek Cape Town
- Bookings essential
- 021 462 6311