- Zest and juice of 2 oranges
- 1 tot parika
- 1 tot cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teasoon pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 orange for the skewer
- Cut the chicken breasts into blocks and place into a bowl.
- Add the orange zest and juice over the chicken and make sure everything is covered.
- Season with paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Let the chicken marinate for at least 2 hours before the braai.
- Assemble your skewers by placing the marinated chicken blocks onto your skewer with a few blocks of oranges in-between the meat.
- Braai over medium hot coals until the meat is cooked and serve immediately.
SHARE THIS RECIPE