Prawns and peri peri sauce go hand in hand! Serve with rice and flavour the rice with braaied vegetables.
- olive oil
- 2 peppers (red or yellow)
- 1 red onion
- fresh coriander
- 1 tot soya sauce
- 500g prawns
- 1 bottle Jan Braai Peri Peri sauce
- 2 cups rice (cooked according to instructions on the packet)
- Cut the sweet peppers into thick strips and quater the onion. Place the vegetables on a grid or skewers and braai over hot coals until soft and charred lightly. Remove from the heat, let it cool down.
- Chop the vegetables into smaller blocks and mix into the cooked rice. Also add the fresh coriander and soya sauce.
- Braai the prawns over hot coals or heat and drizzle with Jan Braai Peri Peri sauce in the last 5 minutes.
- Serve the prawns with the rice.
SHARE THIS RECIPE