This recipe will work great as a starter or mid day snack! Great flavours that come together to compliment the pork.
- 4 pork neck steaks
- ½ cup soya sauce
- 2 tots golden syrup
- 2 tots sherry
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Pineapple, cut into blocks
- Sesame seeds
- Spring onions, chopped
- Cut the pork neck steaks into small blocks, and place into a bowl big enough to also hold the marinade. Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Mix the soya sauce, syrup and sherry together and pour over the meat, let this marinade while you wait for your fire to burn out and your coals to be just right.
- Skewer the meat alternating between meat and pineapple.
- Braai the skewers over hot coals, until cooked, because the meat is cut into small blocks it will go quick before the sauce starts to burn.
- Before serving, garnish the skewers with sesame seeds and spring onions.
SHARE THIS RECIPE