Angel fish is a great type of fish to smoke. Use your favourite wood chips or even Rooibos tea leaves. It only takes a few minutes to make this great dish.
- 2 angelfish fillets
- 1 kg baby potatoes (cooked)
- 125ml full cream yogurt
- 125 ml cream cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 packet about 300g) baby spinach
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- Smoke your angelfish fillets using your favourite wood chips in your smoker. The fillets are usually thin so this will take about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Mix the potatoes with the yogurt anc cream cheese and season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and the zest.
- Place a layer of baby spinach on a large plate, now add the potatoes and radishes.
- Break the fish into smaller pieces, making sure to remove all the bones and add on top of the potatoes.
- Add the spring onions and serve.
SHARE THIS RECIPE