Posted by Anton
- 1 Punnet of button mushrooms
- 1 Packet of bacon
- A bottel of your favourite BBQ, Monkeygland or Marinade sauce
- Wrap a piece of bacon around a mushroom and secure with a toothpick.
- Put wrapped mushrooms in a bowl until bottom layer is covered.
- Gooi some of your sousies over until well covered.
- Prepare as many as you see fit for the guests
- Put on braai until bacon is done turning regularly to stop sauce from blackening.
- Serve as snaks before the main meal or as a side dish to the main meal.
- Warning: 1 per guest is not enough.
SHARE THIS RECIPE