This recipe can be made in your kettle braai, smoker, NexGrill or even your oven if that is where this leads you to.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (walnuts or pecan nuts)
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- a handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tot olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients together for the stuffing and mix well.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper all over and place the stuffing inside the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a fireproof pan or roasting tray and braai it in your kettle braai or preferred method for about 1 and a half hours. Use your meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken. Once it reaches over 80’C on the inside it is done and ready to be served.
SHARE THIS RECIPE