- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tot baking powder
- 1 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tots butter, melted
- Toppings of your choice, we used grated cheddar cheese and syrup
- Mix the four, baking powder and sugar together.
- Mix the eggs, milk and butter together and add to the dry ingredients, mix well.
- Pre heat your waffle machine, spray with non stick cooking spray and bake you waffles like you would always do.
- Once your waffles are beked start to prepare the waffle braaibroodjie, place your choce of fillings insinde, close the waffle with another on on top and braai in a closed hinged grid over medium heat until the cheese is melted and the outside cripsy and brown.
SHARE THIS RECIPE