- 1 tot olive oil
- 1 onion (cut in half and sliced)
- 1 yellow, green or red pepper
- 1 box (600g) frozen hake fillets
- 2 tots Cape Herb and spice Cape malay curry
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tot honey
- Place your potjie on the fire and heat the oil in the potjie. Fry the onions and pepper until soft. Add the curry powder and fry for 1 more minute.
- Add the tomatoes and honey and let this heat up and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the fish pieces making sure everything is covered in sauce and place the lid on the potjie.
- Let the fish poach and simmer for about 15 minutes until cooked and everything is heated through.
- Serve the fish potjie with fresh roosterkoek, squeeze of lemon and fresh parsley
SHARE THIS RECIPE