This recipe works well in a wok or large fire proof pan like a paella pan. Use prawns that are already cleaned and ready to cook and eat.
- 2 tots olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped and crushed
- fresh ginger, grated (equal amount as the ginger)
- 500 g fresh prawns (cleaned and ready to cook)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tots soya sauce
- 1 egg
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tot sesame seeds
- fresh coriander
- Heat the oil in your fireproof pan or wok and fry the onion and red pepper until soft.
- Add the garlic, ginger and prawns and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and season with soya sauce.
- Crack the egg open straight into the rice and stir quickly to break up the pieces of egg to mix in between the rice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the dish dressed with fresh lime juice, sesame seeds and fresh coriander.
SHARE THIS RECIPE